Monday, May 26, 2014

Nutella Mocha Iced Coffee

       My mom recently got a NutriBullet blender and is now obsessed with green or, realistically, brown "super" food smoothies.  I must say, I am impressed with how it blends, but I decided to use it to my advantage by using things like coffee and all natural organic "almond cocoa spread" (nutella) in it.  I adapted a nutella iced coffee recipe off of pinterest, and came up with:
Nutella Mocha Iced Coffee:
  Ingredients:
  • 1 cup milk (I used 2%)
  • 2 tablespoons nutella (or almond cocoa spread)
  • 2 tablespoons hazelnut flavored syrup
  • 1 tablespoon instant coffee
  • 1 table spoon sugar (I used vanilla sugar)
  • 6-8 ice cubes
  Instructions: 
  1. Place all ingredients (including ice) in the blender, or in our case, the NutriBullet cup:
  2. Blend for 45 second to a minute until smooth and frothy:
  3. Pour over ice:
  4. Enjoy!
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment